Nieves de la Fuente Gutiérrez
December 13th – 14th, 2018
Experimenting with other perspectives on the world.
14:00-14:20: Three stations are set up:
HTC Vive: Pointcloud with teleporter
Binaural Sound: The Accoustic Realities by Dallas Simpson
Oculus Go: 360 Degree Video
14:20 - 15:00:
- Technological immersion and multispecies-empathic perception
- Examples in art history
- A non-normative classification of the senses, Animal Gaze
15:00 - 16:45:
- What is VR? World Building
- "Infinite Land" (Presentation by Ute Hörner)
- "Reliquia de las disciplinas geograficas"
- Little introduction of VR in Unity (45min): Native landscape generator and mixed media landscape
-Examples of experiments in VR and 360 degrees with other perspectives (flying simulator, insect perspectives...)
17:00 - 18:00:
- What is photogrammetry?
- PARALEL STATIONS:
Station 2: With the Landscape Generator in Unity the students will build landscapes together
18:00 - 18:30:
We put assets and scenes together and watch them in VR
12:00-14:00: If we can make it, we will visit the animal shelter and make different recordings with 360 degrees and binaural sound.
14:00-15:00: Lunch break
15:00 - 16:00:
Binaural sound examples: from material to sound.
- ASMR – petting human and non-human animals: Alginate examples, artificial head, synthetic fur
16:00 - 17:30:
Station1: 360degree video recording
- Station2: Experiment with ears, distances, etc.
From 17:30 on we share the materials we have produced. WITH GLOGG!